Popular Posts

Mar 22, 2016

Am I a Star Wars Fan ?

What is a Star Wars Fan ?

Well I imagine that this is a very great moment to be a so called StarWars Fan !!

What does it mean to me to be a fan ? For me , it is not about the story (that is great off course) but it is more about all the surroundings. The Universe of Star wars.
All what did create Lucas : worlds, species, machines, technologies, different evolution levels... It is just opening the mind to what we were, what we are and what we could become.

Sometimes I find myself like wishing to be able to visit the Coruscant underground or the Tatooine worst bars... It will sound wired to the most. Probably they will say that I should concentrate on the real life but I think that being able to evade some time to other planets is really important for our mind being behind under pressure by work for example.

So yes I am a fan and what I like the most is to discover on each film, tv shows or books some more about the universe.

In this blog I would like to pass you this view I have from this Universe.

See you there,






No comments:

Post a Comment